Friday, May 4, 2012

My Teaching Philosophy




I have my principles and beliefs towards my education professional. I believe each student is different to each other which have different behavior, characteristics, performances, intelligent, abilities, and others. These differences give the challenges to the teacher. So as an intended teacher, I have my own educational philosophy that will guide and aid me in teaching in away that the objective of imparting knowledge is achieved within a reasonable time. So, i can help my students learn according to my philosophy.
I will use the different strategies and methods in my learning and teaching process to make my class in good environment. 


The essential responsibilities in my professional in education is to nurture and educate them with knowledge, make them understand, courteous, to promote a spirit of enquiry, fellowship, and joy in them, not to do or say anything that would undermine their personality, not to exploit them for personal interests and to set before them a high standard of character, discipline and personality. In my teaching, I need to practice my principles; planning, preparation, presentation, evaluation, giving feedback, diagnosis, remediation and enrichment.


The most important, teacher acts as an inspirational role model to the students as well as they tend to copy the behavior and mannerism of the teachers. The teacher entire personality is a reflection on the minds of the students. So, as an intended teacher I  need to prepare myself to have a good personality like radiant pleasing, impressive personal appearance, pleasant manner, initiative, open mindedness and some of the essential traits of an ideal teacher.

The teacher is a dynamic force of the school which a school without teacher is just like a body without the soul, a skeleton without flesh and blood, and a shadow without substance. 


Poem

East or West
Our teacher is the best
She is our best guide
She helps us to decide
She tells us the right path
When we are in trouble
She is a book of wisdom
Which gives us knowledge
She is a burning candle
Which gives us light
All in all
She is the best of all




No comments:

Post a Comment