Friday, May 4, 2012

Interactive Whiteboard

                                          What IWB???

In fact, for me it’s so difficult to use the IWB at first time. I’m still remembering when I took about four hours to finish my first homework by using this software. This is because, I need to know how to use IWB correctly and effectively. Actually, it make me become fed up and hate to use it and I’m thought better I use the power point which more familiar with me and easy for me. After I tried many time use this software, I’m become interest to use it in the future.


     First time in my life, I hear about Interactive Whiteboard from Dr.Sofia in the lecture session. I’m so excited to know what is IWB actually and is it’s interesting or not. Many questions play in my mind which forcing me to know more about IWB. From the lecturer, I knew IWB is a large interactive display that connects to computer and projector. A projector projects the computer’s desktop onto the board’s surface where users control the computer using a pen, finger, stylus or other device. The board is typically mounted to a wall or floor stand. As an intended teacher in the future, I need to know the technology that useful in education. Indeed, IWB can be a powerful addition to any classroom, bringing more depth to the learning process while engaging student interest.

     In fact, for me it’s so difficult to use the IWB at first time. I’m still remembering when I took about four hours to finish my first homework by using this software. This is because, I need to know how to use IWB correctly and effectively. Actually, it make me become fed up and hate to use it and I’m thought better I use the power point which more familiar with me and easy for me. After I tried many time use this software, I’m become interest to use it in the future. As a conclusion, IWB is more advanced compared to power point, because power point is basic and simpler.  IWB can be used by the teacher to improve the teaching and making the teaching and learning process become more interesting, enjoyable and  attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment